Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

An Announcment

Hello dear reader(s).

As you are no doubt aware, I mostly use this blog to talk about various works of fiction that I've enjoyed (or not enjoyed, in some cases), in all forms of media. However, the thought occurred to me that the blog could also be used to showcase fiction of my own creation. As such, I've begun writing on a little thing I've given the name Tales of Vinoli, which will be serialized on this blog, one chapter at the time. As of the time of this post, I've finished the first chapter and have started working on the second.
I feel that I should point out that the cast of this story consists entirely of anthropomorphic animals and some mythological beings. I confess that there's no particular reason behind this, I simply wanted to write a story without any human characters (even though the characters obviously possess human characteristics). I'm telling you this now, so that in case you know that this sort of thing isn't your cup of tea, you've been warned ahead of time.

As for the rest of you, hopefully you'll find my writings at least somewhat entertaining. Of course, constructive criticism is welcome.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment