Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2021

Some Former Favorites

 Harking back to my old post about changes in taste, here's a list of titles (mostly series) that I used to be really into, that does not hold quite sway over me that they used to. I should point out that I do not dislike any of the titles listed below. There are some I am indifferent towards, but that's not the same as active dislike. However, there was a point in my life when I would have considered them all among favorites within their respective mediums and that is no longer the case.

Adventure Time

The Americans

Archer

Babylon 5

Boardwalk Empire

Breaking Bad

The Curse of Monkey Island

Downton Abbey

The Extraordinary Adventures of Adele Blanc-Sec (the comic, not the movie)

Full Throttle

Gravity Falls

Justified

Kaamelott

The Knick

Life on Mars (original)

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Peaky Blinders

Rectify

Regular Show

Rick & Morty

Rome

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (still my favorite version of Scooby-Doo! though)

The Spectacular Spider-Man

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Steven Universe

The Third Testament

True Detective

Young Justice

Zootopia


No comments:

Post a Comment